Monday, February 18, 2013

All good things...

...must come to an end! My classmates and I have spent several weeks researching, reflecting, and using various Web 2.0 technologies. It's been very inspiring to see all of the creative and innovative tools that everyone has found and used. But, it's time to bid adieu to this little blog. Although this is the final post, this is not the final time we will be seeing and sharing Web 2.0 technologies. We will continue to talk, collaborate, and share technologies that have worked in our classrooms. So, this isn't "good-bye" but rather "see you later". 

Before you go, check out the cool Web 2.0 technologies I have found on my classmates' blogs. Linked are the comments I made.


**Note: this does not include the comments I have made on my own blog in response to others. **

No comments:

Post a Comment